The following outlines the reporting and tracking available with Realview
Realview offers several methods of tracking with our publications. We offer and can integrate with:
- Realview Reporting
- Google Analytics
Realview offer a range or reporting and statistics through PAC. These can be accessed by the client directly from PAC or if there is anything particular a client wishes to know, we can perform a custom query to source the statistics. There is no setup required for Realview Reporting, as everything is tracked automatically. We can also setup to have particular reports sent to clients on a regular basis if requested.
You can find some quick stats on the Dashboard on the issue level by clicking Get Stats
You can source further reports from the orange toolbar along the top, hovering over Reports and clicking on one of the report types.
- Displays a snapshot of information about current and past users
- Number of users
- Active users
- Number of users receiving emails
- Active subscriptions
- Other reports available:
- Total Subscription Breakdown: This shows what subscription users are subscribed to. Users can have multiple subscriptions so the total may not correspond to the number of total users.
- Active Subscription Breakdown: This shows the number of users who currently have an active subscription.
- Country Breakdown: List and stats on countries readers are coming from
- You can also download information about users:
- Download list of all users
- Download list of all users with subscriptions
- Download list of all users (active & inactive) receiving emails
- Download list of all active users receiving emails
- Download list of all bounced emails for last 3 months
- Visually keeping track of clicks on a page represented by coloured dots. Mainly used for marketing research and subscribers interests.
- Different coloured dots are shown in the legend as amounts of people who have clicked on that one spot, from 1 – 5+
- You can print and download the report
Auto Login Reports
- In Excel format, auto login reports show the number of auto logins for the previous month.
Google offer an analytics suite for websites called Google Analytics which Realview can integrate with. Google Analytics is a user friendly reporting platform, where you can customise the data you wish to receive, providing insight in to how readers use your publication, where they arrive from and how you can keep them coming back for more.
See attached sample Google Analytics Report to show you some of the stats you can source, and below link which outlines how to filter custom reports: http://support.realviewdigital.com/support/solutions/articles/112828-custom-realview-reporting-in-google-analytics
To integrate Google Analytics into the publication the client will need to setup a Google Analytics Account for the URL the publication will use. The client will then need to supply Realview with the GA Tracking Code which will look like this: UA-29188956-1. For help see pages 19-24 of attatched Working with Realview PDF.
Omniture is a commonly used third party auditing provider which Realview can integrate with. Clients will need to setup an account for their publication and provide Realview with the Tracking Code.
Nielsen is a commonly used third party auditing provider which Realview can integrate with. Clients will need to setup an account for their publication and provide Realview with the Tracking Code.