If your iPad/iPhone App is secured, it will need to be submitted using your own Developer Account, rather than Realview's.
If you do not already have an Apple Developer Account, you will need to go to Apple's developer website https://developer.apple.com/programs/ios/, create your own Developer Account and register with their iOS Developer Program ($99/yr).
Once your Developer Account is setup, Realview will need access to it to setup your App.
- Please go to https://developer.apple.com/
- Click on the 'Member Center' tab along the top
- Log in to this with your Apple account
- Once you are logged in, select the 'People' tab along the top
- Select 'Invitations' on the left hand side, then 'Invite Person'
- Then enter the details of your Support Manager who requested you send this:
- First Name: xxxx
- Last Name: xxxxxxx
- Email Address: email@example.com
Email address must be formatted with your account managers/developers fist name then @realview.com.au. No spaces.
Your Support Manager will then receive a verification email for the account.
From here we will be able to add all elements needed for the iPad/iPhone App and build your App.