2. On the iTunes Connect homepage, click Manage Users.
3. On the Select User Type page, click iTunes Connect User. If this choice doesn’t appear, you don’t have access to create iTunes Connect users. The team agent, or an Admin user, needs to create the new user or update your roles to allow you to create new users.
4. Click Add New User.
5. Enter the individual’s first name, last name, and email address.The address specified must be valid to activate the account; the user receives an email as a confirmation. (please use: sophia+[YOURPUBLICATIONNAME]@realview.com.au)
6. Click Continue.
7. Review the email address of a user with an existing Apple ID. If the email address you entered is already associated with an Apple ID, a dialog appears asking you to confirm that you want to associate this Apple ID with iTunes Connect.
8. Click OK.
9. Click Continue to continue creating the user account with the existing email address and associated Apple ID.
10. Select the roles to assign to this user. (please assign 'Technical')
11. Click Continue.
12. Select the notification types assigned to this user by territory.
13. Click Save.
The new user receives an email from the iTunes Store that includes a link to activate the account.