These are instructions for setting up a Google Analytics code for an app.
1. Log into your Google Analytics account.
2. Click on the Admin tab up the top.
3. In the "Account" column, click the drop down list and then select Create New Account.
4. When you're in the “New Account” screen, please make sure to click “Mobile app” before proceeding.
5. For “Account Name” and “App Name” enter in the display name of your app.
6. Select the relevant industry and time zone as well as opting in/out of Google's offers.
7. Click Get Tracking ID and accept the terms and conditions.
8. Copy the Tracking ID and send it to us.